Tuesday, September 28, 2010

no no no...

you're not abandoned. I'm just mastering my awful time management skills. and now, I'm on a budget. so much little pieces of nothing's happening. Biggest upset: Not going to Barbados because the 'steal of a deal' ticket is non transferable. Biggest win: Got somebody who's sorta got ma back. he changes my tires and brings me take out.

Today. Today I had to go shoot the newest location of Rituals for the newsletter. and i thought i did such an awesome job of smoothing the supervisor, but shows what i know, because she still called head office a little after i left. I'd fail as a con artiste.

And... wait, was that the highlight of my day? I should've slept this one out. nah, I'm working

3 comments:

  1. So, because you were called in you think you got the boot? Thus the label... "unemployement"?

    Great Killers track btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope. cause this is all chronicles on the new life without an 8-4.

    and yeppers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, freelancing of course, it seems epic indeed O_o

    ReplyDelete