Saturday, January 15, 2011

Who's the baldhead dude?

It's Saturday morning, 11.37 and there's a bald muscled man in a wife-beater charging around my yard. I'm always up for some random excitement, but, it's early, I'm ever so slightly hungover (or not, maybe I'm just slightly more hungry than usual) and my car's not parked in it's spot, (giving mr muscles more bellowing space) which, happens ever so often on slightly wasted nights.

The only unnerving factor in this melee is:
I've recently painted my room, a very preddie lilac-ish color, a beauty, none of my existing curtains do it justice, so, I'm going curtain-less - which has been exhilarating in itself. Except for today... bellowing guys do nothing for the atmosphere

p.s. we got new Buttons

3 comments:

  1. **Dies inside** Your buttons :( Where'd you get them, ordered it from... or by chance are there here in Trinidad?? And my whole house is Lilac -_- Sigh and, where's your follow button? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL woop woop! our buttons so rocking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eyes! good news bear: Buttons are in Tropic Topic Trincity Mall, So Chic Francis Plaza and, were at Eye Candy WestMall but they closed this January. bummer.

    yay Lilac. I've got too many purple things. period.

    and dunno where other 'Follow' went. Top of the page next to the search bar?

    ReplyDelete