Wednesday, January 19, 2011

questions to the universe

Why do Caribbean magazines all insist on this hard, stiff, stiff. paper? It's hell trying to tear a page out at the library or someone's office :| I like Vouge's, Elle, Marie Clarie, everyone with regular, soft, easy to tear magazine paper.

And why do they charge double or time and a half for a mixed juice. If OJ is $10 and Lemon is $10 why is OJ & Lemon mixed $15? it's the same ratio of 40% ice 60% liquid :| do I have to pay for labor? You reaching into the chiller twice?

And what's with...gosh can't member, so uBer hungry. Had a shoot today at this ace cool funky clothing store on Murray Street. grin. they've got this Cafe in the mall...with sucky magazine paper and expensive juice.

2 comments:

  1. I get you with that thick paper, I was reading Caribbean Belle for an assignment and they really are hard dread. I wonder if they just killing out all the trees for fun -_-

    I think laziness is it really, they don't want to have to pour it out in the first place. Now, you making them MIX IT? O_O lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe on the lazy factor. You're so right on eh Eyes!

    ReplyDelete