Wednesday, May 4, 2011

'tis May fourth, May the Force Be With You!


one month later, here I yam, on #starwarsday, yes I tweet and hash, because an abandoned blog doesn't sufficiently share the madness... *looks around* every time I'm away for a bit i return with 'so much has been going on..." Screw You, cause So much Have been going on. so...ha.

I blog to procrastinate... things avoiding tonight:
Editing the restaurant shoot
Editing the Easter wedding shoot
Editing the stuff for the new Facebook Page
Replying to emails, 3 about having the Buttons featured on Business sites (this will be death to my rep, esp since I don't get to use a pseudonym [I cant spell pseudonym without spellchecker])
Finding food, I really want the portabella sandwich from Dr!nk Wine Bar, but life on this budget, I've settled for a fish sandwich from Street Meats - yes, I like bread.

p.s. my roomie bakes. and i snap.
p.s.s. despite the title of this blog. I've never seen a single episode of Star Wars. But I like The Force

No comments:

Post a Comment