Tuesday, March 29, 2011

She's delightful

My niece had that mess SEA Exam today so we been hanging out much. Also she's a nerd, like me. After SEA I pick her up, and what does she want to do? Go to Ishmael Khan in Long Circular Mall to "get that Twilight book that just released' bloody vampire books.

Best Naomi quotes of the last 24 hours

Scene: we're chewing gum on her verandah, blowing bubbles, me on BB, she on her dad's iPhone
Nums: Can you buy me an iPhone.
Me: neh, I'm broke
...when you get old you'll need grown up pampers?
: LOL Da heck? what? and why would you say such a thing?!
: Saw it on tele, old people wear them. if you're broke you cant buy any... so...
: sooo.... that's a very long time off eh so meh!
: uh huh...sure. you'll have no pampers.

Scene: Discussing why I keep checking on my car, I told her she lives int he hood, and the car can get stolen, but my life's in the laptop inside. She said I could just buy another...
Me: I gotta get an External, it's like a computer storage unit, in case the lappy gets stole
Nums: how much is that?
: Probably a grand
: So much?! Give me like 500, I Know people... *shouts: Daddy!

Scene: school pick up
Nums: I was going get my friend Zahra to come say hi, when you came to pick me up but they were taking long. you'd like her, she's crazy just like you.
Me: -_-
Nums: No, like fun crazy. you know, like you!

Scene: Pick up from her pizza lime
Nums: I ordered a Cotton Candy flavour smoothie, and like 5 minutes in forever time later the girl says they have no Cotton Candy, choose something else. Why couldn't she just say that before? This flavor sucks.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, kids are so interesting, well the smart ones only I think. There are some who are so perceptive, you're like, huh, really? :)

    Glad to know ur influencing a lovely young girl with your fun crazy ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try. when I die I want to RIP knowing the madness lives on. But truly she's a gem, try for her not to lime with a lot of kids her age, think they'll infect her with their stupidity x_x not good, I know.

    ReplyDelete