Saturday, February 5, 2011

staples, rave & priorities

they didnt have staples so I had to buy a new stapler. which comes loaded. :|

How it happened was, I ran out of so went to purchase staples for my stapler. Along the way I noted the last box I'd bought was '2000 pieces' and found it Just a thought. anyhow, it's late on a Saturday afternoon, options are not many, couldn't find staples to fit so wound up buying a new stapler all together. and the clerk nonchalantly asks, "do you want me throw away that other one" Is this the wasteful society? Again, not inthe top 5 demanding, blog-able, issues at hand but yet, very unsettling.

Oh well. Off to Carlton Savannah Rooftop for some good old EDM, glowsticks, what-did-I-do-lastnight-absinthe, RAVE!

2 comments:

  1. Nah, you bring up a very important point here, something I wonder about a lot. In my house, we use things 'til they are almost disintegrating, and I used to think that was how it was in most homes. But when I saw people had tonnes of stuff that worked, but it just got too old, or didn't interest them any more. So they have loads of old music players, or monitors just there like normal. O_O We are wasteful, it starts from something as small as a stapler or headphones, then what do you know, you have two washing machines in your yard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. got ya. not part of the waste-party, very probably cause I'm too poor to afford double of anything. Later got my size and gave the girly one to ma niece.

    And why you gotta talk about washing machines? I have zero washing machines. I go to the Laundromat. If my friend wont do it. Maybe I should start saving to get one... neh

    ReplyDelete