Thursday, March 31, 2011

Cake & Procrastinating

I don't know. what day today is. I thought twas Saturday, for most of the day, even though people correct me frequently, and they seemed to enjoy doing so, glorious in their triumph that finally they were beyond a doubt certain of their affirmations. "IT'S THURSDAY GIRL! GEEZ!" I need some structure in my life

Just got home. my bedroom smells like cake. the bath, gallery, car-park and lesbian neighbor's do to. My roomie's taking her baking show on the road. and the people are impressed. I'd upload a pic but waiting until I get my prime lens back. get some Food Network quality stuff. I can. Tired, hungry and blogging to avoid doing the work I have on the note pad, highlight and underlined with such force, it's still legible 4 pages behind, I checked. and this no cheap $5 notepad. i keep those in the car. SORT THE FUCKING RESTAURANT SHOTS FOR THE WEBSITE YOU LAZY BASTARDITE.

No comments:

Post a Comment